Thursday, 14 July 2022

Top excuses people make to skip workout!!


People know exercising is necessary for their health but they find some or the other reason to avoid it. Here are the top reasons and ways to avoid it!!


1) I don't have time to workout- workout is never about spending long hours in gym. Even if you workout for 15-20 mins that will also give you benefit. At the end consistency is the key.


2) Gyms are too expensive- it is not necessary to join a gym for workout, you can do home workout or you can go for walk or do yoga or watch some videos on YouTube and do zumba or aerobics, etc.


3) I am already thin- Exercise not just helps you in losing weight, it helps you in remaining energetic and fit.


4) I had a stressful day- if you had a stressful day workout will help you in overcoming that stress.


5) I just had a meal- It is time to plan your routine and spare 15-20 minutes for workout.  Do normal walking after meals for better digestion.


6) I am too old for workout- Age is just a number!! Do not overexert your body but go for general workouts like walking,  stretching, yoga, etc. It will help you in boosting your metabolism. 


7) I do not have clothes and shoes- Everyone has atleast 1 pair of comfortable shoes and some comfortable clothes for workout. Start your workout and I am not asking you not to shop,  but don't use it as an excuse to skip workout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment